We decided to use metal framework for fixing the plasterboard to, because its quick, efficient and doesn’t have rot issues.
While the wall was exposed, we ran in the wiring for first fix electricals, and this spur with data to each window to incorporate blind automation at one point.
Then we filled the space behind the metalwork with 200mm fibreglass supported to stop it sagging.
The same throughout the house, this is the projector room being railed to split the end 1/3 into a small utility room and my projector room to be.
In the projector room we started to form the wiring closet also.
Also, I made the window sill in the projector room hollow to house all the consoles for the games room.
Then onto plasterboarding…